About Me

My photo
This blog is about my hobbies, my art and everything related to decorations for parties. I am a highly creative individual, with a passion for all types of crafts. I love beading, flower arranging, scrapbooking, cardmaking and many more, and I love to incorporate all this into the decorations I make for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and other events. My favorite hobby is scrap-booking, I can spend hours playing around with stickers, papers, photos, ribbons, and 3D embellishments. Therefore, I love making invitations, and creating party favors and decorations for very special events. Take a look at all my creations on my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Creatingpartyfantasies

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WOW WOW WUBBZY


It's been a while since I posted my last blog, I have been so busy, and I love it!!! Last week I finished doing the decorations for a 2 year old Birthday, I had wished they picked Nemo as their theme, but Wubbzy was the choice. I found myself creating this yellow character from scratch...Of course I always count on dear mom to help, I am the designer and she is the creator when it comes to decorations. Here is what we came out with. This were the centerpieces, they were so cute, and the size was huge, Wubbzy came out to be the same height as the Birthday Boy!!




The cake decoration included a couple of Wubbzy's friends and the famous purple trees, and of course a little ball(wubbzy loves to play ball)







This is what it look like on the actual cake.

I also made party favors and decorated a big chocolate chip cookie basket of lollipops with the theme. In a 4x4 cardboard box, I place a do it yourself (decorate yourself) plastic cup. I printed several plain papers with wubbzy's coloring pages for the children to color , and scale them down to fit in the cup, I also included crayolas in the little box, and a full color and personalized cover for the cup. This served as a birthday activity and a party favor as well.




A big box with Chocolate Chip "Cookie pops", as I call them, served as a decoration and party favors, and we all know how much our kids enjoy cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment