About Me

My photo
This blog is about my hobbies, my art and everything related to decorations for parties. I am a highly creative individual, with a passion for all types of crafts. I love beading, flower arranging, scrapbooking, cardmaking and many more, and I love to incorporate all this into the decorations I make for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and other events. My favorite hobby is scrap-booking, I can spend hours playing around with stickers, papers, photos, ribbons, and 3D embellishments. Therefore, I love making invitations, and creating party favors and decorations for very special events. Take a look at all my creations on my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Creatingpartyfantasies

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More invitations

This cutie is for my cousins Baby Shower, she had no idea what them to do her Baby shower, and I picked and combined this graphic to match the decorations of the Baby's room and the bedding set, she picked for the baby. She fell in love with it immediately, and we are making the whole shower to match the Baby's room decor!!!

Duckies, Duckies every where, my table looked like a duck farm for a while, I made this invitations for another Baby Shower, My friend is doing her Baby shower in a park, and she is having a baby boy. I suggested for her to use little ducks, in the invitation and the decorations, they are the perfect theme for a Baby Shower in the park, plus Blue and yellow look great together. Also, I was dying to try the cricut die cut of the little duck!!!!Soon I will post the party favors for both Baby showers, and some pictures of my cousins Baby showers, since I will be hosting it and presenting the games!!! I love the games!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment