About Me

My photo
This blog is about my hobbies, my art and everything related to decorations for parties. I am a highly creative individual, with a passion for all types of crafts. I love beading, flower arranging, scrapbooking, cardmaking and many more, and I love to incorporate all this into the decorations I make for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and other events. My favorite hobby is scrap-booking, I can spend hours playing around with stickers, papers, photos, ribbons, and 3D embellishments. Therefore, I love making invitations, and creating party favors and decorations for very special events. Take a look at all my creations on my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Creatingpartyfantasies

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yellow Duckie Baby Shower Favors































Well, Life happens, and Boy!!! When it does, you get caught in a toggle war of difficulties. I have been SO busy, I haven't had a small window of opportunity to sit and enjoy myself, sip a cup of coffee, and post pictures of all this cute ideas for everyone to enjoy.
This little cute party favors were created for the baby Shower, (invitations posted in previous entry) of another friend. This idea is specially great for an outdoor party like this one is going to be. All decorated with blue and yellow balloons, in a park, near a lake, and the theme, Yellow Duckies!!!! everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment