About Me

My photo
This blog is about my hobbies, my art and everything related to decorations for parties. I am a highly creative individual, with a passion for all types of crafts. I love beading, flower arranging, scrapbooking, cardmaking and many more, and I love to incorporate all this into the decorations I make for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and other events. My favorite hobby is scrap-booking, I can spend hours playing around with stickers, papers, photos, ribbons, and 3D embellishments. Therefore, I love making invitations, and creating party favors and decorations for very special events. Take a look at all my creations on my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Creatingpartyfantasies

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Little Lady Bug Party


















This was my Little Gabriella's 6Th Birthday Party. The theme, was ladybugs. It was a very small, and simple party and we had less than a week to put it together. I made little red boxes, and cut black circles to make them look like ladybugs and also hot glued a couple of white daisies on them. I filled the little boxes with candies and chocolates.
I decorated little glass jars (and passed them out to the mom's) filled with M&M's and glued little white daisies to the top of the jar, and a tiny plastic ladybug on top of the flower (found ladybugs plastic buttons that were just perfect).
I bought cupcakes instead of a cake and decorate the table with flowers, ladybugs, and all the party favors. I passed out little bags filled with crafty surprises for the kids, (all about gardens, flowers and ladybugs). I included a small terracotta flower pot, (decorated with a ribbon, a daisies and a ladybug) with a little bag of soil, and a little packet of seeds (flowers). This was meant to be done as an activity at the party, but due to the lack of time, I gave it to the kids to take home.
The kids had a lot of fun, the mom's loved the take home surprises. The kids are growing their flowers in the little pots, and they will remember Gabriella's Birthday party for a while..
Hope you like the ideas, I will be posting more ideas soon. Coming up in my agenda, a Fifteen's party- Theme , "Phantom of the Opera".... Can wait to start on the invites...








No comments:

Post a Comment