About Me

My photo
This blog is about my hobbies, my art and everything related to decorations for parties. I am a highly creative individual, with a passion for all types of crafts. I love beading, flower arranging, scrapbooking, cardmaking and many more, and I love to incorporate all this into the decorations I make for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and other events. My favorite hobby is scrap-booking, I can spend hours playing around with stickers, papers, photos, ribbons, and 3D embellishments. Therefore, I love making invitations, and creating party favors and decorations for very special events. Take a look at all my creations on my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Creatingpartyfantasies

Sunday, July 17, 2011

From an Elmer's Poster Board, to a Baby Shower

Front View (Closed)
I have done several of this now, they are so cute, they are perfect for the guests to sign in and leave messages for the Mommy to be, and also for the future mom to have and show as a nice memory of her friends and family who attended the event. I used an Elmer's Tri-fold Foam Board, scrapbooking papers in both solids and patterns, some assorted 3D letter and animal stickers, a few embellisments and of course lots of glue.
 

 This will be the Inside view (open)
 This is closed up view of the front.
 Close up view of the inside detail

 Back view.
It's a super easy project and can be decorated to fit any themed party-, It can be decorated with pictures of a couple for a Bridal Shower, Pictures of a Sonogram for a Baby Shower, Pictures of a wedding for a couple celebrating their Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment