About Me

My photo
This blog is about my hobbies, my art and everything related to decorations for parties. I am a highly creative individual, with a passion for all types of crafts. I love beading, flower arranging, scrapbooking, cardmaking and many more, and I love to incorporate all this into the decorations I make for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and other events. My favorite hobby is scrap-booking, I can spend hours playing around with stickers, papers, photos, ribbons, and 3D embellishments. Therefore, I love making invitations, and creating party favors and decorations for very special events. Take a look at all my creations on my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Creatingpartyfantasies

Sunday, July 17, 2011

GISELLE'S BABY SHOWER

 OH My!!! What a party that was, It was fun, from beginning to end, not only for me, cause I just love the whole theme party planning, but for the guests as well, the kids enjoyed a day in a fabulous place, they had unlimited train and pony rides, and a bounce house all day long!!! Even though, this was a Baby Shower,   we kept the kids entertained all day. The food was incredible, catering was provided by the "Rojas Family" and decorations, Centerpieces and Party Favors were done by me.



















For the centerpieces, we created (my mom and I) little baby Safari themed clothes, we even created a miniature hanger, we placed the little shirts and jumpers on the hangers and put them on a decorated base (which we also created  from scratch using wooden dowels from Michael's.

Centerpiece and Favors






























I made a Decoration for the Cupcake table with jungle animals made out of Paper piecing (we used foam  
  board)  and a tree trunk 
  made out of paper mache!!  
  It  came out absolutely  
  gorgeous...




Cupcake Table



Front View-GUESTS  Sign in





Inside View

Back View









Candies were placed inside this lovely green mint tins, and then decorated with rub-on stickers 



























































An Elmer's Tri-fold Poster Board, was decorated, and used for guests to sign in, and leave messages for the Mommy to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment