About Me

My photo
This blog is about my hobbies, my art and everything related to decorations for parties. I am a highly creative individual, with a passion for all types of crafts. I love beading, flower arranging, scrapbooking, cardmaking and many more, and I love to incorporate all this into the decorations I make for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and other events. My favorite hobby is scrap-booking, I can spend hours playing around with stickers, papers, photos, ribbons, and 3D embellishments. Therefore, I love making invitations, and creating party favors and decorations for very special events. Take a look at all my creations on my Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/Creatingpartyfantasies

Monday, July 18, 2011

JUNGLE SAFARI BDAY!!

This seems to be the most popular theme now days, you can use it for Birthdays or Baby showers. It's is totally adorable when you mix and match the earthly colors with green, and add those adorable baby animals to make it a great success. Add some little Safari Hats, a wild animal show, and you have the perfect Birthday Party for a Boy.
Let's start with the invitations, remember, this are your guests first impression of what your party is all about...

 This is the front of the invitation, I ALWAYS use BAZZILL cardstock, I am totally addicted to it, I love the textures, the bling, and everything in between!!- I added a raffia detail to add that little xtra hint of nature.
I printed the invitation cover, and then added little 3D elements that I cut using my Cricut Expression (can not live without it!!!)

Printed the inside right on to the cardstock, double matted, and added brads for the final touch, This invites were super adorable, and they matched the whole theme.

On my next post I will show you the Birthday PiƱata,and other decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment